Chief Accountant and teamlead
The Chief Accountant main role will be working directly for our international clients, companies with 200-5000 employees. This means commutating over TEAM and email directly with the finance team for these clients. The tasks will be any type of Financial service task that our clients temporally outsourced to MM Robotics. These tasks are expected to be manually executed and in parallel become automated by our RPA/AI consultants. You will be executing the tasks manually and test the automated tasks are working as expected. Over time learn how to automate tasks using RPA/AI technologies from Automation Anywhere.
Typically our International clients is using one of the following accounting software.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics Business
The Chief Accountant will help to build up a Financial service team in Hyderabad which are working with international clients. A team that in the future also will be doing company formation and auditing services for companies in India.
The Chief Accountant will be reporting country manager and group CEO in Europe.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and experience in working directly with International clients.
- +5 years hands-on auditing experience in an accounting firm working with international clients (preferably clients in Europe, US or Australia)
- +8 years’ experience in Financial controlling, bank reconciliation, intercompany transactions, payroll, closing books Monthly/Quarterly/Annually.
- Experience in assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal controlling, tax and GST/VAT studies.
- Experience in team management in the recent 3 years.
- Is certified to audit books and report yearly statements incl. tax to the authorities in India on behalf of clients.
- Skills within Xero and Quickbooks is a plus but not mandatory.
- Problem-solving and analytical mindset to understanding the business process from end to end (not just a subset of a task)
- Leadership potential
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to learn about new technologies incl. RPA/AI automation
- Expert level in English (both written and oral English)
- We expect that you have a certification in a chartered account.
- Directly communication with International clients (clients with 200-5000 employees).
- Executing any type of Financial service task directly our international clients in Europe this task will be everything from std. reconciliation, payroll services, and financial reporting etc.
- Preparing a Financial service task for our RPA/AI developers to automate and verify that these automations are working as expected.
- Auditing services for clients in India (future business area).
- Building up a Financial service team in Hyderabad which are working directly for our international clients.
We are looking to hire our coming Chief accountants as soon as possible and expect to start having interview from January 29. 2021.
We only respond to people who reply with a CV and a cover letter in well written English where you explain why you are the person we are looking for.
Chief accountants work in a fully equipped, comfortable office currently at I Labs, Hyderabad Technology Park, Oval Building. The working hours will be 40-50 hours per week and as a consultant and potential manager you will have to work overtime from time to time.
Travel to clients is not expected, but if it becomes the case it will be covered by MM Robotics.
Kom I Kontakt
HUSK EN BESLUTNING KAN ÆNDRE ALT!
Tøv ikke ved at kontakte os så vil vi præsentere hvordan vi kan skabe værdi i et samarbejde med at finde jeres nye RPA/AI kandidat.